Sunday, April 12, 2009

Half way Point

Today was officially the half way point of my journey!

In the last week I have gone from Burgo - Mansilla De Real Camino, a total of 140km.
Today is officially 377km down, 330km to go. It´s a great feeling to be counting down now!

I am now travelling solo, and am loving it! I plug in the headphones and spend my days singing and dancing across Spain. Averaging about 26km per day in about 6 hours.

There is too much to fit in now, but for those wondering, I am alive, and I am ok.

Blisters, check!
Sunglasses tan, check!
VERY sore shoulder, check!
Raincoat and poncho, check!
Stale bread and questionable meat, check!
All set for another 2 and a half weeks.

Keep those emails and facebook messages coming. I miss you all, but I am feeling very at peace.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment